Riveted steel motor yacht. Built by the de Vries Lentsch shipyard in Amsterdam in 1932 as “Elica” for the Duke of Westminster. At some point in later life operated as a charter boat in the Mediterranean & was eventually abandoned in Glasson Dock sometime in the 1980s. Bought by a French couple in 2010 & renamed “Catherine D” after Catherine Dign, daughter of Nicolas Paquet, founder of the Compagnie de Navigation Paquet. Partly renovated on site, then moved to France in 2014 for completion, including re-engining.